NJ Labor Dept aims to help local businesses
A variety of programs by the NJ Labor Department can help employers and employees.
The NJ Department of Labor focus is to help companies hire and retain qualified employees to meet their business needs. They have a variety of programs to help with your recruiting and growth.
• Skills Partnership: focuses on assisting your existing employees.
• The Opportunity Grant can be used to train multiple new employees.
• The Employer Partnership Grant can be used to train new employees on-the-job.
• Registered apprenticeships and grants for paid internships.
• Something NEW Growing Apprenticeships in Non-Traditional Sectors.
• Federal Bonding for those prospective employees needing a chance.
For event registration visit https://www.123formbuilder.com/form-4726582/regis-w-641d-2q19.