New businesses welcomed in Sparta
All State, TCBY, NJSwim and Anthony Ziccardi Studios new in town
All State – Gargin Agency Pictured from front: Rose Alt, All State – Gargin Agency; Julie Russell, All State – Gargin Agency; Frank Gargin; Pauline Richards, Club Z; Rosemarie Paolucci, ValPak; Kelly Evans, Signs Etc.; Tony Torre, Sussex Bank; Robyn Bivona, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage; Jim Ryder, First Hope Bank; Mary Ann Ryan, Hello Neighbor; and Peter Trusio, Jamieson Insurance & Financial Services.
TCBY of Sussex Pictured from left: Doug Radford, Realty Executives Exceptional Realtors; Sean Highland, United Way of Northern New Jersey; Alex Aguado, State Farm Agency; Timothy Jackson, MetLife Home Loans, Cynthia Ann Rust, TCBY of Sussex; David Rust, TCBY of Sussex; Mary Ann Ryan, Hello Neighbor; Andy Ball, Think Newspaper; Pauline Richards, Club Z; and Jim Ryder, First Hope Bank.
NJSwim – Sparta Pictured: Rosemarie Paolucci of ValPak, Kimberly Bonanno & Kiersten Bonanno of Bella Couture with the store mascot, Bentley, Nancy Trainor of Trainor Financial.
SPARTA — Members of the Sparta Chamber Council, an affiliate of the Sussex County Chamber of Commerce, welcomed a number of new businesses to Sparta this summer including:
• All State – Gargin Agency, 191 Woodport Road, specializes in auto, life, home and business insurance and is owned by Frank Gargin.
• TCBY of Sussex, 243 Sparta Avenue, has 14 employees, many of them area students. The self-serve frozen yogurt shop opened just in time for summer and is owned by Cynthia Rust.
• NJSwim – Sparta, 350 Sparta Avenue, Unit 1A, offers year-round, private and small group developmental swim lessons for people of all ages and abilities.
• Anthony Ziccardi Studios, 3 Theatre Centre, specializes in wedding photography, portraits, and cinematography. Voted Sussex County’s Favorite Photographers in the 2012 NJ Herald Reader’s Choice awards, the studio employees 10 people.
Visits to local businesses are part of the Sparta Chamber Council Ambassador program. Council members welcome new businesses - and new owners of existing businesses - to the community by bringing gifts and information about the benefits of membership in the Council and the Sussex County Chamber of Commerce.
Business owners and managers in the Sparta area can request a visit by the chamber by calling 973-579-1811 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com. For more information visit sussexcountychamber.org.
MUST READ NEWS
Sign up to get our newsletter emailed to you every week!
- Enter your email address in the box below.
- Select the newsletters you would like to subscribe to.
- Click the 'SUBSCRIBE' button.